110 V8 niggling problems

1) She starts first touch when cold, but cranks forever when warm. I just replaced the fuel filter, so it isn't that.

2) the oil light flickers on tickover, even though the oil is midway between low and high on the dipstick. Just changed the oil, but was happening before oil change as well.

Any ideas?

Stuart

Reply to
Srtgray

Srtgray uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Change the Oil pressure sensor or at least remove the old one , clean in paraffin and replace.

As for the Cold start warm start, have you been tinkering or has this just come on?

Guess you've tried without an air filter.. possibly a leak in the inlet side but worth considering. Carbs or Injection?

Lee

Reply to
Dr_D

The condensor caused this on my car. Since they cost about £2 and carrying a spare is sensible it aint a bad idea to try out swapping it.

Reply to
Tom Woods