110 V8 top hose query

So I got the new radiator out of the box - it looked the same so I took the old one out, put the new one in - and found that the top hose pipe is different - took the new one out, put the old one back in! The old one has the top hose pipe running parallel to the rad (it bend through 90 degrees) and the new one has the pipe at right angles to the rad. So the old pip is S(ish) shaped and the new one would be L shaped - anyone know the part number for the new one?

Reply to
Bob Miller