110 wiper motor..

Don't suppose anyone knows how to separate the motor housing from the worm drive ? Need to replace it quickly, but I can't see how to get it offf without resorting to unseemly violence :0)

`Mark

Reply to
Mark Flint

If I understand your question, and assuming its pre 1Axxxxxx VIN, then remove the cover from the back of the motor (4 or 5 small screws if I remember right) and you can then see the gear that drives he "rack". Again if I remember right, there is a circlip to remove and it then falls appart and the "rack" is free from the motor.

If I didn't understand then, ah well.....

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

On 13/12/05 15:38, in article 38babd84d% snipped-for-privacy@btconnect.com, "beamendsltd" Justified his existence with:-

Cheers Rich, worked as described, I now have working wipers again :0) (although it's a bugger to do in place, I required the 'third hand' technique)

Mark

Reply to
Mark Flint