1993 RR passenger seat controls

Hi,

Recently bought a '93 LWB Range Rover and the passenger seat controls don't work. I checked the fuses, then cleaned out the switch with a contact cleaner pen. I still get nothing - none of the functions work, I don't hear any motors, etc. What's my next step in tracing this problem? It wouldn't be such a big deal but the seat is stuck in a very awkward position.

Thanks...

Seth.

Reply to
Seth