3.9 hotwire airflow meter

Hi I am getting the management light flash on occasionally on my Disco perhaps for 1 or 2 seconds each day.The idle speed is sometimes high and others very low,coupled with this with car running on lpg (omvl millenium )power is also erratic almost like gas ls being closed off when throttle demands more .I have disconnected the air flow meter and the air bypass valve with the car running on petrol and lpg No warning lights come up and no change at all to the running surely if anything is disconnected on the management side of things the ecu should show this as a failure???? Can anyone shed any more light on this please Rgds Alan

Reply to
alan