7 seats?

Hi all,

What's this? The disco I looked at yesterday had seats that folded down from the side, and didn't look like they could ever accomodate seatbelts.

S.

Reply to
Cope

The 7 seats on the disco 2 we had were in the same format as the one in the link. The seats folded down from the side but you sat in them facing forwards. They definitely had proper seat belts.

Viviane

Just checked on the one I drove yesterday - has lap belts, and they face sideways. Apparently not until 2000 did they have 3 point belts and seats facing forwards... does this sound right?

S.

Reply to
Cope

Yup. The earlier 200 and 300 series Disco's had inward facing seats with lap belts. Series II & seaters has forward facing seats with 3 point belts and head restraints that fold down from the roof. A tight squeeze for adults but OK on short trips.

7 seater Series II's all have rear air supsension too.
Reply to
Darren Griffin - PocketGPSWorld.Com

On or around 20 Sep 2006 04:09:22 -0700, "Cope" enlightened us thusly:

wrong, that's what it is. That's a disco II, 98-04.

The description etc. is right, but the pictures are wrong.

The sideways folders have lap belts, same as the centre seat in the middle row.

so... you interested in ours? :-)

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Forward facing 3rd row seats were introduced with the Series 2 Discovery in 1998. These had 3-point belts. Prior to that, the series 1 Discovery had inwards facing 3rd row seats with just lap belts.

HTH

Reply to
SteveG