88'' Rear wings - Still available?

Guys, Last time I was on this forum it was the early days back in 1999! Anyone still around from back then? Badger etc...

Anyway.... are replecement rear wings still available for the 88''? I've looked at replacing the tub with a better one but every one seems to have the same problem as mine - a creased nearside rear :-(

Also - I'm after a late S2A bulkhead (the one used when LR moved the headlights to the wings in the very late 60's) old ETHs bulkhead is faling to pieces around the patches.

Thanks, Alastair

Reply to
alastair.mcmurray

There's plenty of the aged and wrinkled still active and their landy's as well if you can manage with a repair panel for the bulkhead

wings
Derek Disco 300TDi Miles Disco 200TDi Kato

Reply to
Derek

Well I've been here that long I've forgotten the way out!

:-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Oh Bugger I was following you. Derek

Reply to
Derek

Ahh - let me save you some time and energy ...

.. .. ..

There isn't a way out

Reply to
William Tasso

NOW you tell us. I'll stop looking then!

Reply to
Duracell Bunny

Well if we are stuck then I may as well open a case of beer. Derek

Reply to
Derek