90 tank in 110

Does anyone know if it is possible to fit the underseat tank of a 90 into a Defender 110 Station Wagon (as an extra tank)?

If so, what extra bits are needed to fix it in? I don't have a 90 so am not sure how the tank is actually fixed in place. Is there an extra chassis outrigger?

Thanks, for any info.

Pieter

Reply to
pieter

Twas Wed, 21 Jan 2004 18:30:46 -0000 when "pieter" put finger to keyboard producing:

I was reading about this last night in bed (the wife hates that), the official workshop manual for my 1984 110 details the components of the twin tank system, which uses a complete 90 tank setup along side the

110 tank setup, there are a couple of extra components. I'll scan the relavant bits if you like.

-- Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.) ___________________________________________________________ "To know the character of a man, give him anonymity" - Mr.Nice.

mrniceATmrnice.me.uk
110 CSW 2.5(na)D___________________________________________________________

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

Yes, please do. Thanks Mark.

Pieter

Reply to
pieter

Twas Thu, 22 Jan 2004 14:13:13 -0000 when "pieter" put finger to keyboard producing:

I'll get to that this evening and I'll let you know when I upload.

-- Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.) ___________________________________________________________ "To know the character of a man, give him anonymity" - Mr.Nice.

mrniceATmrnice.me.uk
110 CSW 2.5(na)D___________________________________________________________

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

Twas Wed, 21 Jan 2004 18:30:46 -0000 when "pieter" put finger to keyboard producing:

-- Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.) ___________________________________________________________ "To know the character of a man, give him anonymity" - Mr.Nice.

mrniceATmrnice.me.uk

Reply to
Mr.Nice.