96 5-speed Disco Brakes

Hey all,

I had problems replacing my rotors, then brought it to a local garage, but they didn't have the right tools either to remove the old rotors.

Any ideas besides a dealer in the Boston area or southwestern NH area. I bought the brakes from Atl British so I could save some $ - therefore I want to keep it out of the dealerships...

The truck is in VT right now, but lives in and around Boston.

Thanks for all info... C

96 Disco
Reply to
christoph

In article , christoph writes

There are no special tools required.

Any workshop should be able to replace them.

Reply to
Marc Draper