A bit of fun

I came across an Overfinch badge on eBay t'other day, apparently going for a silly price. It made me smile, so I wondered about a knock-off version for us wallety-challenged folks. This was the result:

Naturally, it's suitable for Defenders only (can't imagine dents in other models being tolerated for too long).

The crucial question now is whether there is demand for a sticky-backed plastic version. What do the team think?

Regards,

S-the-empire-builder...

Reply to
SpamTrapSeeSig