Studey badge on ebay -again

Do you guys remember the ebay seller who was trying to sell the red Studey badge for a BIN of $399??? I contacted him at the time and told him it was very common. He replied that his "parts person" said it was valuable. I replied that his "parts person" was very wrong. Apparently, the seller did some research on the other auctions for the same item after I told him about them and discovered I was correct. He has now relisted the item with a starting bid of $24.50. Still too high but got a feeling he originally paid too much for it and is now trying to get his money back. Anyway, here's the URL for it.

Terry and Glenda

Terry and Glenda wrote: Apparently, the seller did some research on the other auctions for the same item after I told him about them and discovered I was correct. .

Amazing that he bothered to check your story out (most sellers think you're trying to rip them off), but he obviously didn't do quite enough research. Shall we bother him again?

Reply to
zoombot

Don't bother.. About a dozen of us contacted him on the first auction. If it isn't changed, it's because he doesn't want to change it. Jeff'

Amazing that he bothered to check your story out (most sellers think

Jeff Rice