More Ebay fun

Bid often!

-- Paul Calman, Hathaway Pines, California

Reply to
Paul Calman

Paul Calman did pass the time by typing:

Sorry, but that's not an eBay URL and it b0rks here, what's the full ebay url?

Reply to
DougW

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Thats weird. What kind of system are you on?

-- Paul Calman, Hathaway Pines, California

Reply to
Paul Calman

Paul Calman did pass the time by typing:

XP. But I have a web proxy and filter. It disagreed with the url /track/ :)

Reply to
DougW

L.W. (ßill) Hughes III did pass the time by typing:

Been there. The handle bars would have helped.... O_o

Reply to
DougW

Thats funny. Paul I do beleive you need to use your powers for good instead of evil!

Love the flat screen mounted upside down so you can watch it in the reflection.

Reply to
Kevin Sperle

I could use one of those. $3.75 not a bad deal, just gotta watch that shipping. They'll get you every time. $1500.00

Reply to
brids5

I think I made the handling fee pretty clear. That alows me enough money to actually build it, and do a decent job, but not have to pay a big fee to ebay if nobody bids. Set a start bid, or reserve that high, and the fees kill the fun for me. I expect Ebay will kill this auction too, but I don't care, I get a kick out of all the hits and feeback. The guy that won the root, he said that he would send me some money, if i burned it and didn't ship it, so i told him to keep the money and i would mark it as paid, and I'll take it to my next campout for suitable destruction..