air con

On my 4.6vogue the cheque book sigh has appeared....the system pumps out hot air only but the compressor still runs any info on the said problem will be mch appreciated

Reply to
Tim pople

On or around Wed, 21 Apr 2004 12:35:23 +0100, "Tim pople" enlightened us thusly:

sounds like it's discharged. get a suitably-equipped garage to check it, shouldn't cost that much to recharge it. There may be leaks in the system - the lot up the road from here have some cunning specs and a special UV lamp to look for leaks with.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Hi,

Could also be failed blend motors :(

Check

Neil

Neil Brownlee

While the comp is running check both inlet and outlet from the comp. if outlet is cold then comp is OK and prob is elsware. There is usually a cutout switch if it runs low on gas, ther is on my dics.

Peter.

Reply to
Peter Seddon