Air con - Disco 1997

The guys are coming to sort my Air con on the New Disco tomorrow.. Is it a simple push button operation?

I have yet to collect all the manuals. The Chaps from LRC dropped off the Disco but forgot the manuals.. I'll collect them later but the Air con chap will be here first thing in the Morning.. I suspect it may need refilling... but then I'm no rocket scientist..

First impressions...

need more excuses to pop out and do stuff... :-) I do like filling up LPG tanks! especially the less painful payment bit :-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Sorted now..only needed regassing....Cool!....literally :-) What a difference, will certainly look at installing a Air con unit in Morph.

This is our first Air con car (that the air con works on). The Series doesn't count as the hot air off the bonnet through the bulkhead scuttle flaps is more of a draft than cooling. That said the Safari roof on Percy has to be a close second best I'd guess.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D