Jerry can carrier for a Disco?

Whilst putting the world to rights and filling the Disco and discussing LPG modifications the subject of fitting a further two tanks on the Disco in place of the petrol tank came up. This idea appeals due to the extra range I would get but I'd need to fit a smaller tank somewhere else.

Given I like to have a contingency plan for when it goes pear shaped... Any suggestions as to how to safely carry a Jerry can on a Disco without butchering the bodywork? I had a vision of a carrier on the spare wheel but suspect that it would roger the hinge.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Just to clarify that I'm not hoarding tins of Beans in the Garden, my vision of pear shaped was driving across Spain and Portugal with the Caravan in Tow and running out of LPG as they don't sell it over there.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

They do sell LPG in Portugal.

Pieter

Reply to
Pieter Vroom

Super , for cars or just gas bottles? This is a minor result!

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Cars as well.