all sorted now ;-)

As the trains were buggered this morning, I thought

I'll give the garage in the village a call and see if they can fix the suspension ecu

What do you know - they could!

£45 and 40 minutes later, all sorted.

Both inlet and outlet valves had stuck open, hence the fault code. But when I ran them manually they sorted themselves out, but until the fault was cleared...

Well done Wolston Garage for another successful fix (cheap too).

Si

Reply to
simonk

Wolston Garage - the one in Warks I presume? If so - have been more than impressed when they built my trailer recently.

pl.white

Marcus, John, Matt, Greg and parents

yep,

that Wolston Garage