anding extra heater

I have a D/freelander and heard you can put a heater in it so you can get heat right a way as it does take a long time for it on heater to blow hot anyone got any idea where i can get one

Thanks

Reply to
IRNBRU3181

In news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m06.aol.com, IRNBRU3181 wrote: | I have a D/freelander and heard you can put a heater in it so you can | get heat right a way as it does take a long time for it on heater to | blow hot anyone got any idea where i can get one | | Thanks

should get you started. Pricey though.

Mark

Reply to
Mark Pewsey