Any comments?

Apart from being illiterate, the seller is a very nice lady who knows nothing about Landies. For £1300 it will be a shed, but something deep inside tells me it's going to be OK for my uses. Off roading, pulling trees up & general work around & about.

Oh well, anyone fancy dropping me off at the M25 near Hemel Hempstead???

What is it with brown LR & me?

--

Subaru WRX Range Rover 4.6 HSE (The Tank!)

110 Hi-Cap Pickup (name to be given!)

'"I don't remember asking you a goddam thing"

Reply to
Nige

Nige uttered summat worrerz funny about:

H'mm now this will be interesting to see which graces the driveway longer.. the P38 or the Hi Cap ;-)

If you get an Ifor williams cover for the rear end you will have an instant tent for the Unofficial :-) Also somewhere to park the scoobie too.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Like a Thunderbird 2/4 combo!!!

I love the P38 & use it as my daily car now, it's far too good to use as an off roader to the extremes I'm planning. Also dont want to shit up the insides with all manner of tip crap!!

Gonna have to sell a few bits & bats to be able to afford it!

Nige

--

Subaru WRX Range Rover 4.6 HSE (The Tank!)

WANTED: Series, 90 or 110 Project but must be runner with MOT

'"I don't remember asking you a goddam thing"

Reply to
Nige

Nige uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Your Sig has split personality disorder.... You started with a newly aquired

110...now you want another LOL!!

Now , when you admit you have a problem, thats when the fun begins ;-)

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D

roader to the extremes

Your gonna have to sell that subaru arnt you!. :)

You can get a lot of crap in the back of a 109, so a 110 hi cap should be great!

Reply to
Tom Woods

Andrew Cooke uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Well If I were Nige I think I'd go down the Promotional vehicle for the business route. Paint it Fire engine red. Have a roll bar come roof rack made and bung on a set of ladders.

If that doesn't work then a Firemans helmet and Waders n wellies should swing it nige.

You could always break it to the Mrs like... "Look what I've bought...... yeah I know, it's brown..... but don't worry dear I've bought you a Roller to make up for it.... and heres some masking tape too"

;-)

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D