LOD Offroad - any comments?

Hi All,

Has anybody had any experience with LOD Offroad tyre carriers? Are they = any good. Price seems very low, even for the newer model with 3/16" = steel.

Thanks TW

Reply to
TW

I have one on my TJ and love it. Works great. Just wish I had bought one of the newer ones where the hitch is centered in the bumper instead of hanging below. Really wasn't a complaint until I saw the new ones where it was moved!

Eric

Has anybody had any experience with LOD Offroad tyre carriers? Are they any good. Price seems very low, even for the newer model with 3/16" steel.

Thanks TW

Reply to
Eric

Great. Since I am in New Zealand, freight ($$) normally kills big = items. With this price, I can still come out even.

Do you have any photos that you can email me (on my address).

Thanks TW

Eric

99 TJ SE
Reply to
TW

I've tried replying to you at least 3 times. I don't know why, but OE keeps sticking the "(delete this)" on the end of your address AFTER I hit send. Send me an email and I'll reply with the photos.

Eric

Do you have any photos that you can email me (on my address).

Thanks TW

Eric

99 TJ SE
Reply to
Eric

You have to go into your address book and manually fix the address.

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

Hey Eric, thanks for the photos. Looks great. I now just waiting for = some freight costs to work the total landed cost to me.

Thanks TW

Eric

Reply to
TW