Anyone going on london 2 brighton l/r run

hi is anyone from this newsgroup going on the London to Brighton run on Sunday 2nd oct?

mogg

90 with bits on
Reply to
mogg

Hello, mogg!

I'll be there - going to take the L322 ;-) Should be easy to spot - silver and it's got stickers on it and muds ;-)

Oh and scratches and mud .... :rolleyes:

Reply to
Neffalump

Neil I will keep an eye out mines a green 90 P388 ,big tyres, scorp bar , roof rack

Reply to
mogg

I wouldn't mind going, but I'd need a bit more info - time, meet at, etc. Just me and my 88".

Steve

Reply to
Steve

Steve all info at