London to Brighton.

Well meet the jobs worth's.

Due to work I could not get to London for the start, So as Last year went straight to Brighton, had all the corrct paper work, incuding Clud stand parking for the RRR only to find some b****y pea brain on the gate who would not let me through. Having shown all the paper work and explained my situation was told 'you don't get in cos yer didn't start in London'

So does thid mean all the other clubstand and rertailer have to start in London to drag any sale or promotion traier wiyth them!

If this is there way of making you feel welcome FOGET IT!

john

I had a similar unwelcome experience a few years ago just after 9/11

To be fair, they have to maintain some degree of entrance criteria for vehicles on display, however my 'issue' was with their attitude rather than the 'rules'.

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

My point was that I understand the rules but when you are meant tobe there on the club stand with all the correct paper work but can not make the start then why have all this 'attitude'!

Reply to
john