At last!!!

At last!!! I picked my 110 up on Friday and I love it!! I keep finding excuses to go out in it. It's taking a bit of getting used to after the Niva I had, especially the huge turning circle.

There are some pictures of it before its respray at

It was resprayed in AA yellow and looks great. I even managed to get the Eberspacher working by just changing a fuse, it didn't half chuck out some clouds of unburnt diesel and loads of smoke the first time I fired it up.

Just need to get it muddy now, must remove the side steps first though.

Fantastic!!

Reply to
Simon Barr

Thats a lovley looking machine youve got there well done now stop bragging get back out there and enjoy it you lucky git :)

Reply to
Shayne

Nice. Enjoy!

Steve

Reply to
Steve H

You have a more credible sig, too.

Reply to
David French

Look you lot just pack it in...first French comes along with a load of Pics of 110's having fun in Iceland now Simons really pushing me over the edge.....

I don't want to have to swap my Scorpio yet but if you lot don't behave then it's just going to be sooner rather than later and I've still got two to finish...er...start...errr.... well you know what I mean.

:-)

Lee D

Lee_D