Auction up & running!

Looking for a D2 ES 7 seater.

It really is as nice as it looks on the pics too!!

Nige

Reply to
Nige

On or around Fri, 11 Aug 2006 22:16:33 +0100, "Nige" enlightened us thusly:

[auction]

Bloody hell, nige, you change your vehicles even more often than I do!

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Varaiety is the spice of life!!! 8 months is a long time for me matey!

Nige

Reply to
Nige

Nige,You could always push the boat out and look for a nice Overfinch Disco the pictures I've seen they seem to bin the airfix trim and put in some decent wood and stuff oh and not forgetting that 5.7 litre engine as well. ( sadly none on the OF website at the moment) Derek

Reply to
Derek

Did I read it right??? Thought you didn't like Disco's? You can have a go in my D2 if you want, had it chipped by TD5 alive and it's well worth it too. Are you going for a V8 or a TD5

Andy

Reply to
Andy

Huh, I know someone who changes his vehicle about once a month.

Alex

Reply to
Alex