automatic transmission in RR 1976

My 1976 RR has an automatic transmission. Not originally and not from Range Rover. Probably from another British car using the V8. I have placed some pics on the internet. Would you mind taking a look? Maybe someone overhere can help me identify the AT.

Kind regards, Hans de Ruiter

Reply to
Hans de Ruiter

A link might be usefull...

Hans

Hans de Ruiter schreef:

Reply to
Hans de Ruiter

The selector looks very jaguar style in which case maybe a Borg Warner? the model 65 66 BW boxes were fitted in the Rover SD1 ( and TR7) which also sported the V8 see if this looks owt like

Derek Snow ?What Bloody Snow?

Reply to
Derek

It does look like that indeed, I think... I 'll take a closer look tomorrow. There are differences however, the speedo cable for example is fitted to the transfer box (part of a LT95).

Kind regards, Hans de Ruiter

Reply to
Hans de Ruiter