Axle Breather

Hi Group,

I am on a off-road day this Sunday, just a quick question on axle breathers, should I remove the ball bearing assembly and attach a piece of hose raised up above expected water levels to avoid the hot axle/ water ingress problem - or is it not much of a problem - the reason I ask is I have just changed both diffs oil - with a noticiable drop in noise - and I dont want to lose that!

Thanks

Rog

Reply to
Rog