B'stard starter

OK, just spent the weekend replacing the head gaskets (loooovely job...), it's running fine, no blue smoke (but more black and white, so the timing needs looking at. Will do it when I replace the chain at the

100,000km service). This morning, it fired and then cut out (bit cold), and when I turned the key again there was a kind of grinindg sparky noise and.... nothing more. Just a click when the key turns. I'll get under it tomorrow to check the wiring, but I suspect it's fecked. Gah!

Stuart

Reply to
Stuart Gray