Balkan Aid Relief Foundation

Has anyone on this NG heard of this group or has participated in one of their convoys? Prior to me offering any assistance I'd like to hear from any participants.

--=20 Jeffrey S Austin Chesapeake VA

=E2=80=9CI fight what you fear, the Red Devil=E2=80=9D

Reply to
Jeffrey S Austin

not perhaps the best choice of URL ;-)

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

Despite the appalling selection of URL I believe they are well established. Didn't one of the Landy mags do a piece on them a couple of years ago, or was that another similar outfit?

Reply to
SteveG