Battery drain

Help me????

Well, asides from the obvious. . .

Have been away for the weekend, enjoying myself, but on return to my rangey it wouldn't even unlock with the remote. Finally got it started via jumpstart.

I have replaced the battery recently and am fairly confident that it is/was fine and once started I checked the output from the alternator and it checks out.

That just leaves a short/drain on the battery???

Can anybody recommend a competent, range rover friendly auto electrician in the Cambridge area?

Before I forget, it's a '97 dse.

Blue skies,

Pat

Reply to
Pat

It could be that something is keeping you alarm "awake", which puts quite a drain on the battery. There was a discussion about this sort of thing a while back on this group, so a Google search may give you some pointers.

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

Where was it parked? at home or near an airport or a transmitter Alan

Reply to
Roberts