Boost

Have an 05 freelancer with boost problems will not pick up till over 2000re vs can only go up hills in first gear. Have replaced 2 fuel filters 4injectors low and high pressure fuel pumps ma
f sensor water/temp sensor all vacuum hoses fuel pressure sensor switch wit h harness to Ecu turbo solenoid I can not throw any more money at this mone y pit of a car , someone suggested inter cooler hoses collapsed inside cam filter but can't justify it unless I know 100%already spent in excess of £2000 any ideas 160'000 miles superb body work seems a shame but destined for scrapyard otherwise
On 10/09/2015 14:55, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.co.uk wrote:

Have you checked the actual boost pressure at the turbo outlet under load? That could rule out a clapped out turbocharger or waste gate. Another possibility which comes up on a Google search is a collapsed interior on the catalytic converter causing excessive back pressure.
--
Tciao for Now!

John.