boost correction

In an earlier post, I mentioned that the boost to my car in Calgary (which blew out one of the seatbelt computers) was done at an airport parking lot (Park and Jet) owned by Budget Rent a Car.

I am infomed by Park and Jet that they are not a Budget operation. My faulty information came from the operator who actually did the boost -- and I had no reason to not believe him, particularly as he told me about the Budget connection before he worked on my car. So far, the whole issue has generated a lot of paper.

Dave Fairfield

Reply to
Dave Fairfield