Brandy Wharf.....

Off back again in two weeks to test out our new caravan...........

Cider centre here we come...

There for two nights if anyone's close enough to pop in etc...

Reply to
Nige

It's also a play weekend at KORC too. Holy shit, I'm gonna have fun....

Reply to
Nige

:-)

It's probably the site with the most "culture" in one place we've been on. I'd hazard a guess it's far more serene out of Bank holiday weekends.

I can recommend Castlerigg

up on the lakes for a real good chill out. It's fantastic scenary and well sorted. One of our all time fave sites next to Pavillion Royal---- but thats a bit further south and some :-)

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D

Main reason for doing it is it's a new caravan thats feckin' huge, i know the drill there to get me sea legs etc....

More on the way.

Reply to
Nige

What dates you going then mate?

We could do a trip in the Golf - Free diesel that way. Well 'free'. Tax man still gets you in the end!

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

22nd - 24th june. it's a playday at KORC, you need the Landie Mark!
Reply to
Nige

dah. We are in Suffolk that weekend at Bec's cousins place.

Shame - Id like to see your palace.

If you go to korc, TAKE SOME RECOVERY GEAR!

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

Hey, you daft bugger. I used to live a couple of miles from there. Great place on a warm evening, couple of pints, watching the st*nts of the c*nts in the p*nts and all that. Enjoy yourself, buddy.

Reply to
Rich B

That's WERE suckers. Not where suckers. Idiot.

Reply to
Natalie Drest

You have issued darlin'

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

Yes theirs no elleteracy porblem around hear!

I reckon nerd groups are the worst though, techies seem to have an amazing ability to think up new ways to spell old words.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

Ann shee noo wot thay ment ennyhow, soa wie bovver?

Martin

Reply to
Oily

Thanks for the literacy lesson Natalie, now....

Go f*ck yourself you frigid bitch.

Reply to
Nige

We're going there for their bonfire 'do'.

Apparently the owner (known by various monikers from Viking to Hagar etc) lets the pub have their fireworks, then he outdoes them with his .... ;)

But might be at KORC whilst you're there.

Reply to
Paul - xxx

Cool, i'll be in a fully road spec D2 in white gold. I'll let you tow me out of the s**te if i get stuck.

Reply to
Nige

Yeah but with techie groups, nerds, or at least the ones I hang about with, are used to having exacting punctuation and spelling due to programming languages and UNIX command lines. It's odd how come they don't extend it to the language they speak themselves. Perhaps it's a blessed release to have a parser that's as forgiving as fellow humans!

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

It was a spelling lesson, not a literacy lesson... moron.

Though if that's the best you can do, perhaps a literacy lesson would be a good idea. Try expanding your vocabulary beyond schoolyard expletives. Go on, I dare you.

Reply to
Natalie Drest

I'll (with swmbo and kids) m in a Green 300Tdi Disco with different front bumper .. and will probably have a CB aerial on the roof .... and you might have to tow me out, I'm ... er ... adventurous, which is different to what swmbo calls me .... ;)

Pics of mine here ...

Paul - xxx

One of mine here!!

Nige

On or around Fri, 8 Jun 2007 18:35:44 +0100, "Nige" enlightened us thusly:

I thought you said that cider turns you into a raving homicidal maniac?

Mind, would anyone notice? :-)

Reply to
Austin Shackles