Bushes

Just my tuppence worth. OTTOMH could a Jackall or simlar be utilised as a press, reversing the head unit, fabricating a block that will bolt to the rack as something to push against and then using a bit of packing/shimming. I'm sure this would work abeit being a bit slower than a proper press and using plenty of washing up liquid. Hydrolic jack comes to mind as well somewhere. d;-) Dave

Reply to
Dave Piggin

I know that mine is only rated at about 2500kgs, and I know that a mate coudln't get a steering bush out with his 10000kg press the other day so I guess that it could in theory, as long as the bushes are not too tight.

Regaresds Stephen

Reply to
Fanie