Centre Steer !!!

Never mind the elephant, look at the Landy. From our local evening rag, pics from the past

Merlin

Heh, I didn't know landy prototypes went through that amount of testing!

Looks like a mid-to-late series 1 though, especially with those headlights, although I'm no series 1 buff.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

i've seen a different picture of that elephant driving that centre steer landy. I'm pretty sure its in one of the pile of old landy mags i currently have out in the house. I'll have a look later.

Reply to
Tom Woods

And here's the replica Bill (The Paint Man you may have seen at shows) built:

Mother

Unrelated: Did you get my email a while back Martyn?

Alex

Reply to
Alex

Nope, I was wondering if you were ignoring me for poking my nose in an all that ;-)

Mind, I did get a little too keen with the delete key at one point and may possibly have accidentally deleted it. I'll add your address to my passlist (I'll assume you don't have any RBL or spamassasin flags!)

Reply to
Mother

I think I'm right out of them at present, i'll have to check the garage.

(email re-sent)

Alex

Reply to
Alex

2 replies - one with, one without the 'nospam' :-)
Reply to
Mother

With those lights it is definitely not a "real" centre steer, but is about

1951 80". JD
Reply to
JD