Anyone in Yorkshire with Rovacom?

I just need to know what the symbol on my HEVAC is for? I cant really sort aircon until I know what it is?

Dont fancy getting stung for £80 from the main dealer. I'll pay a sensible price, but £80 for a code is a rip off ffs.

My money is on either interior air temp or heater matrix temp sensors.

Nige

--

Subaru WRX Range Rover 4.6 HSE (The Tank!)

We might be going on a summer holiday, the Greece Ball rally!!!!

Reply to
Nige

On Tue, 13 Jun 2006 17:24:16 +0100, "Nige" scribbled the following nonsense:

aircon until I know what it

price, but £80 for a code is a

Warren????

Reply to
Simon Isaacs

Any contact details? I'm in Sheffield tomorrow as it is too!!!

It can't take long to do surely?

I could always drop into Martyns for a cup of tea if your around just after dinner!!!

Nige

--

Subaru WRX Range Rover 4.6 HSE (The Tank!)

We might be going on a summer holiday, the Greece Ball rally!!!!

Reply to
Nige

0114 255 6315

Give him a call and he may well be able to tell you on the phone.

Give me a call first - got a lot on tomorrow as we're s'posed to be handing a development project over to the customer - who, no surprise, is a clueless idiot who decided to not only change the goalposts at the last minute, but also move the fekin stadium...

Reply to
Mother

Tim Hobbs

Cheers Martyn & Tim, rang him today & nipped round. He confirmed it was a duff heater matrix sensor & restet a few bits for me.£25!!!

Top bloke, knows his stuff.

Ta

Nige

Reply to
Nige

Must remind him of my 20 percent commission...

Doesn't he just!

Reply to
Mother