Cheap Ground Anchors ?

Where's the cheapest place in the U.K. to purchase ground anchors ? Specifically I'm looking for plough type ground anchors as they seem the easiest to use. TIA.

Reply to
5t0eb161gf4zc37

dunno exactly which is which but Richard has a couple online ( I can't get the info bit to work Richard )

near to the bottom ( ooer missus )Derek

Reply to
Derek

Think very carefully about the circumstances in which you wish to use them. They are probably the least flexible in their application.

Reply to
Dougal

I use a boat anchor - a lot depends on the ground you wish to use.

Danforth are good and cheap.

The Delta are great but expensive.

The new Kobra looks the boy

Vince