Chipping a Freelander 2.0 diesel

Hi there

I am looking to purchase a 1998 Freelander 2.0 diesel which has done 67,00 miles. My initial reaction on the test drive was that it felt sluggish. Has any one out there chipped their Freelander & if so to what result & which supplier did they us.

MTIA

Reply to
Jim Nicholson

Hi

I'm also interested in what chipping is doing to your car. I'm thinking of purchasing a defender with chiptuning wich has increased the power from 122 pk to 160 pk! Is the engine, a diesel Td5, capable of handling this increased power or will it be wrecked shortly after the purchase.

Reply to
Lourens