Conversion of a 1980 Rangie to diesel

I have a 1980 Rangie that is in good condition but is too expensive to run so am toying with the idea of converting it to diesel. Also daughter is about to start driving and I figue the cost of conversion will almost match the cost of getting her a reasonable runabout. Don't really want her first car to be a V8.

has anyone in Aussie (Qld) been through this process and what would you recommend.

cheers

Jack

Reply to
Jack Shearer

Over in Blighty we can conver them to LPG for less than all the trouble of doing an engine swap. Don't know how available LPG is down under though.

Peter

Reply to
Peter Seddon