Range Rover - LPG Conversion + other questions

Hi

I'm about to buy my first Range Rover. It currently belongs to a mate of mine, it's exactly 3 years old, he's had it from new and it has a full main dealer service history.

It's a top spec' Vogue HSE V8 4.6 petrol (Mk2 shape). I've been offered it at what seems like a decent price (£17k) it hasn't a mark on it but it's done 60,000 miles. He's had a new set of tyres fitted, new brakes all round and just had it serviced for me prior to the purchase.

If I buy it I thought it may be a good idea to get it converted to run on LPG, what can I expect this to cost and can anyone recommend a garage who can do a decent conversion at a reasonable price, West Yorkshire area preferred ?

Finally, what (if anything) can I expect to go wrong with this in the next couple of years?

Cheers

Jem

Reply to
Jem

Oop's sorry... It's a Vogue NOT a Vogue HSE!!

Cheers

Jem

Reply to
Jem