Coo (Redux)

That 101 Vampire Austin spotted in the last Witham auction went for

5500. Quite a bit less than forecast iirc. I didn't save the list of lot descriptions so that's the only one I can match up. Did anyone keep a copy?

I see there's another auction with lots of Landies in November.

Pete

Reply to
Pete Young

Pet hate, they tell you the final bids, but make no mention of what they were, so unless you save the list from last time.....

Grrr

Alex

Reply to
Alex

Not true. They put the list of prices up from the last sale a couple of weeks ago at least. They only changed the tender list from the last one to the new one in the last few days. There was a reasonable period inbetween where the last tender and the results for it were available. I know cos I was looking last week to see what all the Landys got, and "not much" seems to be the general result. Stuff mostly seems to go below the estimate, too.

Paul

Reply to
Paul Everett

Trouble is, I only remember to look at the results when the new listing email gets sent through. By that time it's too late!

Alex

Reply to
Alex