Cost of Cool

Trying to work out how to do the pulleys on a 200Tdi, with a 300 Tdi pump....

Steve

Reply to
Steve Taylor

Ebay is your friend ;-)

Sell the 300 tdi one and get a 200 tdi... in theory it should only cost the postage.. not a good time of year to be bidding on air con pumps mind.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

I didnt know you posted here! I've read your website :)

Got any pictures of your hatches?

ps - enableafrica.com doesnt work! tis adverts and crap.

Reply to
Tom Woods

Everybody is at it!

hmm. might have a go at undoing them.

I think the 101 has almost reached a turning point now. I sat in the cab tonight painting and it almost felt civilised as it wasnt dropping bits of fibreglass and dust on my head :),

Reply to
Tom Woods

On Tue, 04 Jul 2006 21:04:58 +0100, Tom Woods scribbled the following nonsense:

try

Simon Isaacs

In answer to the OP ( Iknow the discussion had moved on a bit, but I can be slow sometimes, forgive me) it would depend on what speed you plan to do. At high speed the aircon will be cheaper and at lower speeds open windows may well be cheaper. I find open windows are good below about 50 mph but on days like today the aircon was good as it took the humidity out of the air. TonyB

Reply to
TonyB