AFL on Tour.

Still pondering the "Greece Ball tour" and the more I think about it the more I'm off the idea, would be worth while as part of a bigger tour though (time wise).

However , and not forgetting we're thinking along the lines of Summer 2007, who would fancy an "Italian Job" Landrover stylie :-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D
2007, : who would fancy an "Italian Job" Landrover stylie :-) : : Lee D

Gotta be worth coming on that to see you get Morph to do the infamous roof jump :-)

Si

Reply to
GrnOval

We could be interested in Italy, where you thinking of?

Nige

Reply to
Nige

aye - it's a long way

is this camping, 5* hotels or some mix in between? makes a diffference on the costs (and load)

kids/partners or rufty tufty boys club only?

I'm up for a road trip and some (not too arduous) off-road trippery - Italy sounds superb.

Reply to
William Tasso

In the spirit of the unofficials I'd say family friendly. Accomodation... well we'll be draging ours behind,

so if we can find a good campsite a stones throw from a beech with excellent scenary then that would be ideal. I've been told Rome is a bit of a dump but never been personally.

Venice is on my list of places to go some time, it also cuts down on a lot of milage being more nothern and yet will still allow access to a beech / canal ;-)

';;;;;;;;';;;;;;;;;;;;;[;'p''[''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''';'/'

whoops.. dropped choclate icecream in my keyboard :-)

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D

ok - sounds good, certainly makes it easier to find time. QT brownie =

points.

nice if you like that sort of thing - mind, we may have to re-evaluate o= ur =

camping technique (throw everyting in the back of the 110 and sort it wh= en =

we get there), the family do appear to have fallen in love with the Disc= o.

vote =3D +1

Reply to
William Tasso

Take mozzie repellent... My abiding memory is sitting in the car watching the buggers circling, then sprinting to the caravan to get away from them. If you got drunk and slept in a ditch you'd lose a leg to them.

Reply to
Tim Hobbs