Crooks' Vampire for sale...

The site says updated 9th Jan'04, but I wonder if this has been left on there by mistake. There's no real indication of how much they're expecting to get either.

Just thought it was interesting (and nice pics too)...

Regards,

Simonm.

Reply to
SpamTrapSeeSig

i like the look of the vampire, anybody any idea what they are worth?

richard

Reply to
Richard Adcock

Keep your eye on it. You'll never get your arse in it...

As with anything, it's worth whatever anyone is prepared to pay for it. Their 1 of 4 Sahara 101s (as seen in the film "The Widest Beach in the World" - available from the 101 club shop) is still for sale - I'd prefer this, to the Vampire* but it's been for sale for a number of years - which may be a 'clue' :-)

I'm sure if they put the Vampire on eBay they'd either get somewhere in the region of 600 quid, or it would go for 28,000 quid.

(*no, not really, actually).

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

Forgot to mention - take a look at

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

5500 plus - they're as rare as rocking horse sh.... well rare anyway.

Steve

Reply to
Steve

If only I had the space for a 101

Peter 'sighs' R.

Reply to
Peter R.

Eh? Howdya work that out then? A 101 is far shorter than many Landies and easier to park... ;-)

Reply to
Mother

On or around Fri, 30 Jan 2004 22:57:57 +0000, Mother enlightened us thusly:

looks fun, mind...

took a glance at his engine spares pages, prices not exactly on the cheap side, I'd've thought. Perhaps I'm a tight bastard.

Paid 300-odd recently for a 9.35:1 carb V8 with ancilliaries except the alternator, and it's a good 'un AFAICS. NK want 135 for a points-type distributor.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

I want a 101 TOO ! I'm not gonna dump the defender ! Gets me too work every day, in style and comfort. Then there's the wife's Mondeo estate, and over 22ft of caravan. No room for a 101 to stand even.

Peter R.

Reply to
Peter R.

I spoke to Crooks today and they said they were looking for £10k for the vampire!!?! dont think I'll be buying that one

richard

Reply to
Richard Adcock

So you did. 'Nuff said.