Defender 110/ 90 side steps

Clearing shed and found two rubber covered 97/ 98 110 CSW side steps I took off after bending the others. Anybody wants them, you collect. Pretty good virtually free of rust.

Bexleyheath, Kent area

John H

Reply to
Hirsty's

Twas Sun, 24 Oct 2004 11:11:26 GMT when "Hirsty's" put finger to keyboard producing:

mutter mutter kent dammit mutter mutter.

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

Many apologies Mark, just e mailed you then checked whereabouts you are. Somewhat away from Burton !!! :-))

Reply to
Hirsty's

Twas Sun, 24 Oct 2004 19:32:46 GMT when "Hirsty's" put finger to keyboard producing:

yep..

I have a steering guard waiting to be picked up somewhere in the midlands too, seems I rarely live in the right place :o(

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
Mr.Nice.