Defender 200TDi thermostat lower housing needed

Hi all, I failed to get the stud out of my thermostat lower housing so am now looking for a second hand one to purchase. The dealer wants £95

  • VAT so I'm looking for options! I'm in the Swindon area but am obviously happy to pick up postage.

Many thanks!

Dave.

Reply to
Dave

If the thing is in your hands, get it spark eroded - the going rate round here is about 20 quid.

Steve

Reply to
steve

Reply to
Skinty

Have you tried Frogs Island 4x4 on Milton Park?

Reply to
Swanning about