Instructions to replace 850 sedan antenna mast

Hi -

I am considering the purchase of a '96 Volvo 850 as a second car. There are two problems with the car that I know of:

a) The antenna mast doesn't move, but I hear the motor when the radio is turned on or off. So I think the nylon chain must be broken inside. I'm looking for instructions on how to replace the mast, especially the broken nylon chain.

b) The thermostat needs to be replaced (probably within the next year). I'd like instructions on replacing that too.

Thanks, AC

Reply to
Aawara Chowdhury

Check out this site for your repair questions:

DE Retiree