Defender 90 tyre sizes

I have looked, honestly, but I can't find any definitive answer to this: if I replace 205/80R16s with 225/75R16s, will there be any problems with (front) tyres coming into contact with under-arch bits? I know the diameter difference is minimal, but I'd rather be sure in advance. Secondly, has anyone fitted a set of chains to both sizes?

Reply to
David Millen

There should be no problem - 235/85R16's fit just fine without rubbing.

Reply to
EMB