Defender Td5 door wiring question.

I have a Defender Td5 2002MY. I've bought the printed panel stick on heaters for the mirrors. Has anyone accessed the door to under dash existing wiring as I would like to wire the heaters through the existing rubber sleeve.

What's the best way to remove the covers to get at this wiring.

Replies to list please.

Alan.

PS. I've replaced the standard mirror arms with the longer version, so have the originals for sale.

Reply to
Alan Morris