Re: When one door closes............

;~) All part of the experience I suppose!

I'm assuming that you've already laid underneath it, whacked something with a hammer and had half a kilo of stale cowpiss-soaked muck fall in your face? If not then you should start at the beginning and get this sorted immediately.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

On or around Fri, 10 Jun 2005 21:41:28 +0100, "Nige" enlightened us thusly:

to mine & I thought I

BTDT, GTTS.

never, ever, take apart an indicator switch.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

On or around Sat, 11 Jun 2005 00:01:45 +0100, Ian Rawlings enlightened us thusly:

Bastard. You owe me half a cup of tea.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

heheheheheheheh - not had that yet!

-- Subaru WRX (Annabel)

Landrover 110 County Station Wagon (Tyson)

'"Say hello to my little friend"

Reply to
Nige

No, you aint wrong Austin! I did EXACTLY the same thing with my Trooper!

Emergency visit to Simmonites this morning!

Nige

-- Subaru WRX (Annabel)

Landrover 110 County Station Wagon (Tyson)

'"Say hello to my little friend"

Reply to
Nige

and of course the rolling out from underneath in a hurry having left the door open.......

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

OK, will dig out my half-a-cup and some wrapping paper. Sugar?

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

Oooh those corroded edges can be sharp!

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

Buggrit Rawlings, have some sensitivity will ya, laughter and hangover make not good bedfellows...

Reply to
Mother

Hey I didn't mention the bit about unbolting the prop shaft while underneath it..

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

Nige

I have been told that it was always considered to bring bad fortune to change the name of a craft, unless certain elaborate rituals were performed - in boating circles at any rate!

Sadly, I don't have knowledge of these rituals themselves. ;o)

If you believe in that sort of thing!

Neil

Neil

Or that piece of metal you didn't realise was in fact the transmission cross-member. happened on a volvo when i was trying to fit a new fuel line.

Sam.

Reply to
Samuel

ooo there's a thought ;o)