Disco. advice needed!

Hi guys, I'm looking at a 2000 model TD5 Disco to use as a work car, doing a fairly high mileage in. It's 25,000 miles, FSH, auto, 5dr, 5 seat, air con.

2 sunroofs etc etc. I know it's towed a caravan and was registered to LR then one owner. It doesn't seem to have been offroaded. It's pretty much immaculate and is up for about £15k. What I'm asking is firstly what to look out for and secondly what it's worth... also what kind of mpg should I expect on long journeys? Any help much appreciated!

David Sillitoe

Defender 110 CSW.

Reply to
david sillitoe