Disco & Freelander

Hi guys. Well after selling my 110 CSW that I had for some 11 years and buying another make 18 months ago that I'm not satisfied with, I'm now embarking on buying a disco. I'm looking around a "Y" reg TD5. ( The back pockets empty ) d;-(

Question 1 is, What manufacturers faults around that year should I be looking for ( Recalls Etc ) and what are the ongoing faults, Lode Lane not being at It's best for quite a few years in the quality and mechanical dept.

Second Question is, My brother is after a Freelander, so what are the main arguments about not buying one here. Past feed back on the earlier versions were a very positive dont touch, but has Lode Lane improved with this vehicle, looking around a " R, S, T " reg. Incidentaly it wont be going off road which might be the best thing for it!!! THI Dave

Reply to
Dave Piggin